This novel study for the bookThe Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulaneby Kate DiCamillo will save hours of prep. Ideal for literature circles, book clubs, or as a read-aloud book companion, you'll find daily comprehension practice that requires students to focus on text analysis and responding to literature.
Within these activities, you'll also find practice with core text-based and academic vocabulary to build word knowledge.
This standards-aligned novel study for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is engaging for students, and it doesn't overwhelm your readers with countless chapter questions that just require them to regurgitate the text.
• Instructional planning guide
• 4 paper-saving novel study trifolds - up to 20 instructional days - color & blackline
• 4 weekly word of the day flip books for text-based vocabulary
• Matching cut & paste comprehension prompts for interactive journals
• Easy-to-follow directions for printing & prep
• Trifold Answer keys
✔Analyzing Text Quotes
✔Respond to Literature
✔Cause & Effect
✔Point of View
Benefits of Trifolds over Traditional Novel Units:
❑ Foldable format provides novelty and encourages student engagement