Shiloh Novel Study Unit: Print + Digital Bundle
This 2-week Shiloh novel study has easy-to-implement plans and activities that can save you hours of prep for literature circles or book clubs. The novel study bundle offers purposeful reading comprehension activities that require students to focus on text analysis and responding to literature and the daily vocabulary builds word knowledge and academic vocabulary and is available in both print and digital.
This no-fluff Shiloh novel study engages students, but it doesn't overwhelm your readers with countless chapter questions that just require them to regurgitate the text.
Standards-aligned & perfect for novel studies, small group book clubs or lit circles, independent reading, or as a way to monitor and teach during a read aloud.
Your download includes:
- Instructional planning guide
- 2 paper-saving novel study trifolds - up to 10 instructional days
- 2 weekly word of the day flip books for text-based vocabulary
- Cut & paste comprehension prompts for interactive journals
- Easy-to-follow directions for printing & prep
- Trifold Answer keys
- Access to the digital version in Google Slides - Great for digital classrooms!
Reading Comprehension Skills Addressed:
- Main Idea & Summary
- Analyzing Text
- Making Inferences & Drawing Conclusions
- Analyzing Character Traits
- Point of View
- Vocabulary & Context Clues
- Problem & Solution
- Interpreting Figurarative Language
- And so much more!