Number the Stars Novel Study
Engage students with this fictional book about the Holocaust without overwhelming them with countless chapter questions that make them regurgitate the text.
Your students should be thinking and building transferrable comprehension skill when you use novels in the classroom, and that's what this Number the Stars Novel Study aims to do.
- Instructional planning guide
- 3 paper-saving novel study trifolds - up to 15 instructional days
- 3 weekly word of the day flip books for text-based vocabulary
- Cut & paste comprehension prompts for interactive journals
- Easy-to-follow directions for printing & prep
- Trifold Answer keys
Reading Comprehension Skills Addressed:
- Main Idea & Summary
- Analyzing Text
- Making Inferences & Drawing Conclusions
- Analyzing Characters, Relationships, & Change over Time
- Vocabulary & Context Clues
- Compare & Contrast
- and so much more!