Learn about Global New Year's Traditions the fun and easy way! Want a great way to help your students become global citizens by learning about New Year's cultures and traditions around the world? This no-prep product helps students learn about the traditions of 8 different countries around the globe while creating a fun, displayable mini-book.
Each country is represented on one page of the 10-page minibook, with the final page being a place for students to share their own New Year customs. Each country includes:
- A short (1-2 paragraph) reading passage about the traditions of the country
- A map of the country
- A template for the mini-book page
- A scrambled sentence featuring one custom or tradition from the country to be unscrambled and glued to the mini-book page.
- Teacher guide with lesson outline and product images
- Student mini-book template pages with reading passage and scrambled sentence.
- Answer key for scrambled sentences