These Football Editing Task Cards are perfect as a class activity to include in your lesson plans in early February or any time of the year.
Ideal for 3-5th grade classrooms, these task cards offer a great way to review important editing skills like capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. Great for a game of scoot or as a literacy station during football season or for your football fanatics.
These cards can be easily differentiated to offer students practice with the specific skills they need, and multiple response formats mean that reluctant writers or those who struggle with handwriting can easily participate.
- Teacher guide
- 24 editing task cards (in color and blackline)
- 2 response sheets options
- Cut & paste version of each task card to glue into journals
- Answer key
- Capitalization: start of sentences, abbreviations, names, places, and titles
- Punctuation: end of sentences, abbreviations, commas, apostrophes
- Spelling: homophones, high-frequency words, common patterns, and plurals
© Differentiated Teaching. All rights reserved. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Click here to email me directly!