Charlotte's Web Novel Study
Who doesn't love Zuckerman's famous pig? Charlotte's Web is such a fun and engaging story for kids.
Pairing it with this novel study is the perfect way to ensure your students are building reading comprehension skills without sacrificing their enjoyment of this classic tale by handing them a long list of chapter comprehension questions.
- Instructional planning guide
- 4 paper-saving novel study trifolds - up to 20 instructional days
- 4 weekly word of the day flip books for text-based vocabulary
- Cut & paste comprehension prompts for interactive journals
- Easy-to-follow directions for printing & prep
- Trifold Answer keys
Reading Comprehension Skills Addressed:
- Point of View
- Making Inferences
- Analyzing Text, Characters, and Setting
- Sensory & Descriptive Language - Visualization
- Context Clues
- Perspective Taking
- And so much more!