This novel study for the bookCharlie and the Chocolate Factoryby Roald Dahl will save hours of prep. Ideal for literature circles, book clubs, or as a read-aloud book companion, you'll find daily comprehension practice that requires students to focus on text analysis and responding to literature. Within these Charlie & the Chocolate Factory activities you'll also find practice with core text-based and academic vocabulary to build word knowledge.
This standards-aligned novel study for Charlie & the Chocolate Factory is engaging for students, and it doesn't overwhelm your readers with countless chapter questions that just require them to regurgitate the text.
Your download includes:
• Instructional planning guide
• 3 paper-saving novel study trifolds - up to 15 instructional days - color & blackline
• 3 weekly word of the day flip books for text-based vocabulary
• Matching cut & paste comprehension prompts for interactive journals
• Easy-to-follow directions for printing & prep
• Trifold Answer keys
•Bonus: Word wall cards
✔Respond to Literature
✔Cause & Effect
✔Sequence & Summarize
Benefits of Trifolds over Traditional Novel Units:
❑ Foldable format provides novelty and encourages student engagement