Stone Fox Novel Study
Get your tissues ready! Stone Fox is an amazing story that is sure to capture your students' imagination and leave them rooting for Little Willy.
This easy-to-implement novel study format is designed to focus on helping students enjoy the story instead of spending hours trudging through long lists of chapter comprehension questions.
Each day's reading is purposefully paired with a core comprehension skill to get students to apply their understanding of the text and their own thinking to a single question. This keeps kids eager to read and helps builds transferrable skills that carry with them beyond the book.
- Instructional planning guide
- 2 paper-saving novel study trifolds - up to 10 instructional days
- 2 weekly word of the day flip books for text-based vocabulary
- Cut & paste comprehension prompts for interactive journals
- Easy-to follow directions for printing and prep
- Trifold answer keys
- BONUS word wall cards (with fillable version to add your own words)
Reading Comprehension Skills Addressed:
- Context Clues
- Point of View
- Character Traits
- Text Analysis
- And so much more!