1st Grade Daily Math Spiral - 36 Week Bundle
Do you have students struggling to build mastery with critical mathematics concepts like number sense, fact fluency, and story problems?
This no prep, 36-week 1st grade daily math spiral will help you and your students solve that issue without taking up a ton of your precious math block.
Use this as a daily warm-up or morning work and your students will show dramatic improvements because they'll be consistently practicing key math skills in numerous ways, helping them become more flexible in their mathematical thinking.
The paper-saving daily math spiral review for first grade takes a single page per week, and students spend Monday-Thursday working toward mastery of the 3-5 weekly skill goals.
Friday is designed to be done completely independently, and it can be used as a formative assessment to check how students are progressing toward mastery.
Each week also provides space for guided support, corrections, and feedback for students and their families.
Total length: 170 pages
- 36 weeks of standards-aligned spiraled math practice
- Scope & sequence
- Weekly student objectives with aligned math vocabulary
- Answer keys
- Student data tracking sheets - quarterly, 6-week, & weekly formats
Overview of Skills & Topics Covered:
- Place value to 100
- Addition & Subtraction Concepts (with & without visual supports)
- Fact families
- Geometric and basic number patterns (skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s)
- Reading and creating graphs
- Geometry and Measurement
- and more!
Read more about this Daily Spiral Review and get a sample to try out here: What's the Big Deal about Math Spiral Review?